UFC 101: Declaration
- Welterweight bout: Jesse Lennox vs. Danillo Villefort
- Lennox defeated Villefort via TKO (cut) at 3:37 of round 3
- Lightweight bout: George Sotiropoulos vs. George Roop
- Sotiropoulos defeated Roop via submission (kimura) at 1:59 of round 2. This bout aired last on the PPV broadcast following the Penn vs. Florian fight.
- Welterweight bout: Matt Riddle vs. Dan Cramer
- Riddle defeated Cramer via unanimous decision (29–27, 30–26, 30–27).
- Middleweight bout: Thales Leites vs. Alessio Sakara
- Sakara defeated Leites via split decision (29–28, 27–30, 29–28).
- Welterweight bout: Tamdan McCrory vs. John Howard
- Howard defeated McCrory via split decision (29–28, 28–29, 29–28).
- Lightweight bout: Josh Neer vs. Kurt Pellegrino
- Pellegrino defeated Neer via unanimous decision (30–27, 30–27, 30–27).
- Middleweight bout: Kendall Grove vs. Ricardo Almeida
- Almeida defeated Grove via unanimous decision (30–27, 30–27, 30–27).
- Welterweight bout: Amir Sadollah vs. Johny Hendricks
- Hendricks defeated Sadollah via TKO (punches) at 0:29 of round 1.
- Lightweight bout: Shane Nelson vs. Aaron Riley
- Riley defeated Nelson via unanimous decision (30–27, 30–27, 30–27). This bout, originally scheduled for the preliminary card, was moved to main card, due to time constraints.
- Light Heavyweight bout: Anderson Silva vs. Forrest Griffin
- Silva defeated Griffin via KO (punch) at 3:21 of round 1.
- Lightweight Championship bout: B.J. Penn (c) vs. Kenny Florian
- Penn defeated Florian via submission (rear naked choke) at 3:45 of round 4 to retain the UFC Lightweight Championship.