UFC 104: Machida vs. Shogun
Preliminary card (non-televised)
- Heavyweight bout: Stefan Struve vs. Chase Gormley
- Struve defeated Gormley via submission (triangle choke) at 4:04 of round 1. This bout aired on the Spike broadcast following the Hardonk vs. Barry fight. This bout also aired last on the PPV broadcast following the Machida vs. Rua fight.
- Light Heavyweight bout: Kyle Kingsbury vs. Razak Al-Hassan
- Kingsbury defeated Al-Hassan via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28).
- Middleweight bout: Jorge Rivera vs. Rob Kimmons
- Rivera defeated Kimmons via TKO (strikes) at 1:53 of round 3.
- Middleweight bout: Yushin Okami vs. Chael Sonnen
- Sonnen defeated Okami via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27). This bout aired on the PPV broadcast following the Stevenson vs. Fisher fight.
Preliminary card (Spike TV)
- Heavyweight bout: Antoni Hardonk vs. Patrick Barry
- Barry defeated Hardonk via TKO (strikes) at 2:30 of round 2.
- Light Heavyweight bout: Ryan Bader vs. Eric Schafer
- Bader defeated Schafer via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-26, 30-27).
- Catchweight (176 lb) bout: Anthony Johnson vs. Yoshiyuki Yoshida
- Johnson defeated Yoshida via KO (punches) at 0:41 of round 1.
- Lightweight bout: Joe Stevenson vs. Spencer Fisher
- Stevenson defeated Fisher via submission (elbows) at 4:02 of round 2.
- Catchweight (157 lb) bout: Josh Neer vs. Gleison Tibau
- Tibau defeated Neer via unanimous decision (30–27, 30–27, 29–28).
- Heavyweight bout: Cain Velasquez vs. Ben Rothwell
- Velasquez defeated Rothwell via TKO (punches) at 0:58 of round 2
- Light Heavyweight Championship bout: Lyoto Machida (c) vs. Mauricio Rua
- Machida defeated Rua via unanimous decision (48–47, 48–47, 48–47) to retain the UFC Light Heavyweight Championship.