UFC 106: Ortiz vs. Griffin 2
Preliminary card (non-televised)
- Lightweight bout: George Sotiropoulos vs. Jason Dent
- Sotiropoulos defeated Dent via submission (armbar) at 4:36 of round 2. This bout aired on the Spike broadcast following the Grove vs. Rosholt fight. This bout also aired last on the PPV broadcast following the Griffin vs. Ortiz fight.
- Lightweight bout: Caol Uno vs. Fabricio Camoes
- Uno and Camoes fought to a majority draw after three rounds. The judges scored the fight 29–27 (Uno), 28–28 and 28–28. A point deduction was given to Camoes for illegal kicks to the head of Uno.
- Welterweight bout: Brock Larson vs. Brian Foster
- Foster defeated Larson via TKO (strikes) at 3:25 of round 2. This bout aired on the Spike broadcast following the Saunders vs. Davis fight.
Preliminary card (Spike TV)
- Middleweight bout: Kendall Grove vs. Jake Rosholt
- Grove defeated Rosholt via submission (triangle choke) at 3:59 of round 1. This bout aired on the PPV broadcast following the Thiago vs. Volkmann fight.
- Welterweight bout: Ben Saunders vs. Marcus Davis
- Saunders defeated Davis via KO (knee) at 3:24 of round 1. This bout aired on the PPV broadcast following the Cane vs. Nogueira fight.
- Welterweight bout: Amir Sadollah vs. Phil Baroni
- Sadollah defeated Baroni via unanimous decision (30–27, 30–27, 29–28).
- Light Heavyweight bout: Luiz Arthur Cane vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira
- Nogueira defeated Cane via TKO (punches) 1:58 in round 1.
- Welterweight bout: Paulo Thiago vs. Jacob Volkmann
- Thiago defeated Volkmann via unanimous decision (29–28, 30–27, 30–27).
- Welterweight bout: Josh Koscheck vs. Anthony Johnson
- Koscheck defeated Johnson via submission (rear naked choke) 4:47 in round 2.
- Light Heavyweight bout: Tito Ortiz vs. Forrest Griffin
- Griffin defeated Ortiz via split decision (28–29, 30–27, 29–28)