UFC 51: Super Saturday
- Welterweight bout: Nick Diaz vs. Drew Fickett
- Diaz wins by technical knockout (strikes) at 4:37 of round one.
- Welterweight bout: Karo Parisyan vs. Chris Lytle
- Parisyan wins by unanimous decision. All three judges scored the bout 30–27.
- Middleweight bout: David Loiseau vs. Gideon Ray
- Loiseau wins by technical knockout (doctor stoppage) at 5:00 of round one.
- Heavyweight bout: Mike Kyle vs. James Irvin
- Kyle wins by knockout (punches) at 1:55 of round one. Although preliminary, this bout aired on the pay-per-view broadcast.
- Heavyweight bout: Paul Buentello vs. Justin Eilers
- Buentello wins by knockout (punches) at 3:31 of round one.
- Middleweight Championship bout: Evan Tanner vs. David Terrell
- Tanner wins by technical knockout (strikes) at 4:35 of round one. Tanner becomes the UFC Middleweight champion filling the vacant title, and the first Middleweight champion since 2002.
- Interim Heavyweight Championship bout: Andrei Arlovski vs. Tim Sylvia
- Arlovski wins by submission (achilles lock) at :47 of round one. Arlovski becomes the Interim Heavyweight champion. The title is an interim championship due to the UFC Heavyweight Champion, Frank Mir, being seriously injured in a motorcycle accident and not able to defend the title against No. 1 contender, Andrei Arlovski.
- Middleweight bout: Pete Sell vs. Phil Baroni
- Sell wins by submission (guillotine choke) at 4:16 of round three.
- Light Heavyweight bout: Tito Ortiz vs. Vitor Belfort
- Ortiz wins by split decision. The judges scored the bout 29–28, 29–28, and 28–29.