UFC 55: Fury
- Light Heavyweight bout: Alessio Sakara vs. Ron Faircloth
- This bout ended in No Contest at :10 in round two after Sakara was unintentionally kicked in the groin. The bout, although preliminary, was aired on the broadcast.
- Heavyweight bout: Márcio Cruz vs. Keigo Kunihara
- Cruz wins by submission (rear naked choke) at 1:02 of round two. This bout was preliminary, and was not aired on the broadcast.
- Middleweight bout: Jorge Rivera vs. Dennis Hallman
- Rivera wins by unanimous decision. The bout, although preliminary, was aired on the broadcast.
- Welterweight bout: Joe Riggs vs. Chris Lytle
- Riggs wins by technical knockout (doctor stoppage) at 2:00 of round two.
- Light Heavyweight bout: Renato Sobral vs Chael Sonnen
- Sobral wins by submission (triangle choke) at 1:20 of round two.
- Light Heavyweight bout: Forrest Griffin vs. Elvis Sinosic
- Griffin wins by technical knockout (strikes) at 3:30 of round one. Sinosic was a replacement for Griffin’s original opponent, Ian Freeman, who suffered an injury before the fight and had to withdraw from the fight card. 
- Heavyweight bout: Branden Lee Hinkle vs. Sean Gannon
- Hinkle wins by technical knockout (strikes) at 4:14 of round one.
- Heavyweight Championship bout: Andrei Arlovski (ic) vs. Paul Buentello
- Arlovski wins by knockout at :15 of round one. The UFC decided this match would be for the undisputed UFC Heavyweight title, as former UFC Heavyweight champion Frank Mir, who had been badly injured in a motorcycle accident, was still unable to compete.