UFC 56: Full Force
- Welterweight bout: Nick Thompson vs. Keith Wisniewski
- Thompson wins by unanimous decision. This preliminary bout was not aired on the broadcast.
- Welterweight bout: Thiago Alves vs. Ansar Chalangov
- Alves wins by technical knockout due to strikes at 2:22 of round one. The bout, although preliminary, was aired on the broadcast.
- Light Heavyweight bout: Sam Hoger vs. Jeff Newton
- Hoger wins by submission (rear naked choke) at 2:00 of round two. The bout, although preliminary, was aired on the broadcast.
- Middleweight bout: Jeremy Horn vs. Trevor Prangley
- Horn wins by unanimous decision.
- Welterweight bout: Georges St-Pierre vs Sean Sherk
- St-Pierre wins by technical knockout due to strikes at 2:51 of round two.
- Welterweight bout: Matt Hughes vs Joe Riggs
- UFC Welterweight Champion, Hughes wins by submission (kimura) at 3:28 of round one. Riggs was brought in as a replacement for Karo Parisyan, who suffered an injury in his training leading up to the bout. Although originally scheduled as a championship match, Riggs could not make the required weight at 170 lb and the bout was changed to a non-title welterweight match.
- Heavyweight bout: Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Kevin Jordan
- Gonzaga wins by knockout at 4:37 of round three.
- Middleweight Championship bout: Rich Franklin (c) vs. Nathan Quarry
- Franklin wins by knockout at 2:32 of round one. Franklin retains the UFC Middleweight Championship.