UFC 59: Reality Check
- Welterweight bout: Derrick Noble vs Thiago Alves
- Alves wins by TKO at 2:54 of Round 1. Noble was a late replacement forDrew Fickett, who withdrew from the bout due to injury. This was a preliminary fight that did not air on the pay-per-view broadcast.
- Light Heavyweight bout: Jason Lambert vs Terry Martin
- Lambert wins by TKO at 2:37 of Round 2. This was a preliminary fight that did not air on the pay-per-view broadcast.
- Middleweight bout: David Terrell vs Scott Smith
- Terrell wins by rear naked choke at 3:08 of Round 1. The referee called for a break in the action in which Smith stopped fighting and Terrell did not, allowing Terrell to secure a takedown and sink a rear naked choke. In the following weeks Smith filled an appeal with the CSAC to change the result to a “No Contest”, but all his efforts were in vain. This was a preliminary fight that was not aired on the pay-per-view broadcast.
- Welterweight bout: Karo Parisyan vs Nick Thompson
- Parisyan wins by submission (strikes) at 4:44 of Round 1. The bout, although preliminary, was aired on the broadcast.
- Heavyweight bout: Jeff Monson vs Márcio Cruz
- Monson wins by split decision with scores of 30–27, 28–29 and 29–28.
- Middleweight bout: Evan Tanner vs Justin Levens
- Tanner wins by triangle choke at 3:11 of Round 1. Levens replaced Jeremy Horn, who dropped out due to a back injury sustained during training.
- Light Heavyweight bout: Tito Ortiz vs Forrest Griffin
- Ortiz wins by split decision with scores of 30–27, 28–29, 29–27.
- Welterweight bout: Nick Diaz vs Sean Sherk
- Sherk wins by unanimous decision with scores of 30–27, 30–27 and 30–27.
- Heavyweight Championship bout: Andrei Arlovski (c) vs Tim Sylvia
- Sylvia wins by TKO at 2:43 Round 1 to become the new UFC Heavyweight champion.