UFC 61: Bitter Rivals
- Welterweight bout: Drew Fickett vs. Kurt Pellegrino
- Fickett wins by submission (rear naked choke) at 1:20 of round three. This bout was not aired on the broadcast.
- Heavyweight bout: Gilbert Aldana vs. Cheick Kongo
- Kongo wins by technical knockout (doctor stoppage) at 4:13 of round one. This was a preliminary bout, and was not aired on the broadcast.
- Heavyweight bout: Jeff Monson vs. Anthony Perosh
- Monson wins by technical knockout (strikes) at 2:43 of round one. This bout was not aired on the broadcast, although highlights were shown at the end.
- Catchweight (165 lb) bout: Hermes Franca vs. Joe Jordan
- Franca wins by submission (triangle choke) at :47 of round three. Franca was originally matched with Roger Huerta. However, Huerta withdrew from the card due to injury and was replaced by Joe Jordan. The fight took place at a catchweight of 165 lb, instead of lightweight, as allowances were made for Jordan as a late replacement. This bout was not aired on the broadcast, but it was highlighted as the submission of the night
- Lightweight bout: Yves Edwards vs. Joe Stevenson
- Stevenson wins by technical knockout (doctor stoppage due to cuts) at the end of round two.
- Heavyweight bout: Frank Mir vs. Dan Christison
- Mir wins by unanimous decision. The judges each scored the bout 29–28.
- Light heavyweight bout: Tito Ortiz vs. Ken Shamrock
- Ortiz wins by technical knockout (referee stoppage, due to strikes) at 1:18 of round one.
- Welterweight bout: Josh Burkman vs. Josh Neer
- Burkman wins by unanimous decision. The judges scored the bout 29–28, 30–27 and 29–28.
- Heavyweight Championship bout: Tim Sylvia (c) vs. Andrei Arlovski
- Sylvia wins by unanimous decision to retain his title. The judges scored the bout 48–47, 49–46 and 48–47.