UFC 62: Liddell vs. Sobral
- Middleweight bout: Yushin Okami vs. Alan Belcher
- Okami wins by unamious decision.
- Light Heavyweight bout: Cory Walmsley vs. David Heath
- Heath wins by submission (rear naked choke) at 2:32 of round one.
- Light Heavyweight bout: Wilson Gouveia vs. Wes Combs
- Gouveia wins by submission (rear naked choke) at 3:23 of round one. This fight was aired, even though it was a preliminary match.
- Light Heavyweight bout: Rob MacDonald vs. Eric Schafer
- Schafer wins by technical submission (arm triangle choke) at 2:26 of round one. This fight was aired, even though it was a preliminary match.
- Lightweight bout: Hermes Franca vs. Jamie Varner
- Franca wins by submission (armbar) at 3:31 of round three. Spencer Fisherwas originally scheduled for the match, Franca was Fisher’s replacement. 1
- Heavyweight bout: Cheick Kongo vs. Christian Wellisch
- Kongo wins by knockout by a knee strike at 2:51 of round one.
- Welterweight bout: Nick Diaz vs. Josh Neer
- Diaz wins by submission (kimura) at 1:42 of round three. Thiago Alves was originally scheduled to fight Josh Neer, but pulled out of his fight due to illness. 2
- Light Heavyweight bout: Forrest Griffin vs. Stephan Bonnar
- Griffin wins by unanimous decision. All 3 judges scored the bout 30–27. Following the bout, Bonnar tested positive by the Nevada State Athletic Commission for boldenone, a banned anabolic steroid, and received a nine-month suspension and a $5,000 fine.3
- Light Heavyweight Championship bout: Chuck Liddell (c) vs. Renato Sobral
- Liddell wins by knockout (referee stoppage, due to strikes) at 1:35 of round one. Liddell retains the UFC Light Heavyweight Championship.