UFC 66: Liddell vs. Ortiz 2
- Heavyweight bout: Christian Wellisch vs. Anthony Perosh
- Wellisch wins by unanimous decision. Judges scored the bout 29–28, 29–28, and 29–27.
- Middleweight bout: Yushin Okami vs. Rory Singer
- Okami wins by submission (strikes) at 4:03 of round three. Singer was a late replacement for David Terrell, who withdrew due to an elbow injury.
- Heavyweight bout: Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Carmelo Marrero
- Gonzaga wins by submission (armbar) at 3:22 of round one. This bout aired last on the PPV broadcast following the Liddell vs. Ortiz fight.
- Welterweight bout: Thiago Alves vs. Tony DeSouza
- Alves wins by knockout at 1:10 of round two. This bout aired on the PPV broadcast following the Griffin vs. Jardine fight.
- After the fight Alves tested positive for spironolactone. He was fined $5,500 by the NSAC and suspended for eight months. Alves is the first fighter in Nevada to ever test positive for a diuretic.
- Light Heavyweight bout: Michael Bisping vs. Eric Schafer
- Bisping wins by technical knockout (strikes) at 4:24 into of round one.
- Heavyweight bout: Andrei Arlovski vs. Márcio Cruz
- Arlovski wins by knockout (strikes) at 3:15 into of round one.
- Middleweight bout: Jason MacDonald vs. Chris Leben
- MacDonald wins by technical submission (referee stoppage) from a modified guillotine choke at 4:01 into round two.
- Light Heavyweight bout: Forrest Griffin vs. Keith Jardine
- Jardine wins by technical knockout (strikes) at 4:41 into of round one.
- Light Heavyweight Championship bout: Chuck Liddell (c) vs. Tito Ortiz
- Liddell wins by technical knockout (strikes) at 3:57 into round three. Liddell retains the UFC Light Heavyweight Championship.