WEC 30: McCullough vs. Crunkilton
- Bantamweight bout: Ian McCall vs. Coty Wheeler
- McCall defeated Wheeler via TKO (strikes) at 4:43 of round 1.
- Welterweight bout: Blas Avena vs Joe Benoit
- Avena defeated Benoit via submission (guillotine choke) at 0:29 of round 1. Although preliminary, this bout aired on the live broadcast.
- Lightweight bout: Donald Cerrone vs. Kenneth Alexander
- Cerrone defeated Alexander via submission (triangle neck crank) at 0:56 of round 1. This was later overturned after Cerrone tested positive for a banned substance.
- Middleweight bout: Bryan Baker vs. Jesse Forbes
- Baker defeated Forbes via TKO (strikes) at 4:15 of round 1. Although preliminary, this bout aired on the live broadcast.
- Lightweight bout: Scott McAfee vs. Marcus Hicks
- Hicks defeated McAfee via submission (guillotine choke) at 2:13 of round 1.
- Welterweight bout: Marcelo Brito vs. John Alessio
- Alessio defeated Brito via unanimous decision (30–27, 30–27, 30–27).
- Bantamweight bout: Miguel Torres vs. Jeff Bedard
- Torres defeated Bedard via submission (triangle choke) at 2:30 of round 1.
- Light Heavyweight bout: Brian Stann vs. Jeremiah Billington
- Stann defeated Billington via TKO (strikes) at 3:07 of round 1.
- Bantamweight championship bout: Chase Beebe (c) vs. Rani Yahya
- Beebe defeated Yahya via unanimous decision (49–46, 49–46, 49–45) to retain the WEC Bantamweight Championship.
- Lightweight championship bout: Rob McCullough (c) vs. Richard Crunkilton
- McCullough defeated Crunkilton via TKO (strikes) at 1:29 of round 1 to retain the WEC Lightweight Championship.