WEC 32: New Mexico
- Featherweight bout: Micah Miller vs. Chance Farrar
Miller defeated Farrar via TKO (punches) at 1:39 of Round 1.
- Bantamweight bout: Yoshiro Maeda vs. Charlie Valencia
Maeda defeated Valencia via TKO (body kick) at 2:29 of Round 1. Although preliminary, this bout aired on the live broadcast.
- Bantamweight bout: Damacio Page vs. Scott Jorgensen
Page defeated Jorgensen via unanimous decision (30–27, 29–28, 29–28).
- Bantamweight bout: Coty Wheeler vs. Del Hawkins
Wheeler defeated Hawkins via submission (flying armbar) at 1:57 of Round 2.
- Featherweight bout: Josh Grispi vs. Mark Hominick
Grispi defeated Hominick via submission (rear naked choke) at 2:55 of Round 1.
- Featherweight bout: Leonard Garcia vs. Hiroyuki Takaya
Garcia defeated Takaya via TKO (punches) at 1:31 of Round 1. Although preliminary, this bout aired on the live broadcast.
- Bantamweight bout: Manny Tapia vs. Antonio Banuelos
Tapia defeated Banuelos via split decision (28–29, 30–27, 29–28). The fight was originally announced as a split draw, Banuelos being awarded the victory 29–28 on referee Cecil Peoples’ scorecard, and the two others being 30–27 for Tapia and a 28–28 draw, though a scorecard error was realized, and corrected to the ultimate outcome of a split decision for Manny Tapia.
- Bantamweight Championship bout: Chase Beebe (c) vs. Miguel Torres
Torres defeated Beebe via submission (guillotine choke) at 3:59 of Round 1 to become the new WEC Bantamweight champion.
- Lightweight Championship bout: Rob McCullough (c) vs. Jamie Varner
Varner defeated McCullough via TKO (strikes) at 2:54 of Round 3 to become the WEC Lightweight Champion. This fight, however, was not without controversy. In the third round, McCullough dropped Varner with a looping right hook, and proceeded to land effective ground and pound. The initial right hook knocked Varner’s mouthpiece out, and after both fighters got back up to their feet, Varner signaled to the referee for a time-out for him to retrieve his mouthpiece. Steve Mazzagatti, the referee, granted Varner about 30 seconds to get his mouthpiece, which gave him time to recover.
- Welterweight Championship bout: Carlos Condit (c) vs. Carlo Prater
Condit defeated Prater via submission (guillotine choke) at 3:48 of Round 1 to retain WEC Welterweight Championship.