WEC 33: Marshall vs. Stann
- Middleweight bout: Logan Clark vs. Scott Harper
Clark defeated Scott Harper via TKO (Strikes) at 4:37 of round 1.
- Bantamweight bout: Chris Manuel vs. Kenji Osawa
Manuel and Osawa fought to a split draw after three rounds. The judges scored the fight 29–28 (Osawa), 29–28 (Manuel) and 28–28.
- Welterweight bout: Alex Serdyukov vs. Ryan Stonitsch
Serdyukov defeated Stonitsch via submission (Triangle Choke) at 1:35 of Round 1.
- Lightweight bout: Richard Crunkilton vs. Sergio Gomez
Crunkilton defeated Gomez via unanimous decision (30–26, 30–27, 29–28). This bout, although preliminary, was aired on the live broadcast.
- Welterweight bout: Brock Larson vs. John Alessio
Larson defeated Alessio via disqualification (Illegal Knee) at 1:50 of Round 1.
- Welterweight bout: Hiromitsu Miura vs. Blas Avena
Miura defeated Avena via TKO (Punches) at 2:35 of Round 1. This bout, although preliminary, was aired on the live broadcast.
- Light Heavyweight bout: Steve Cantwell vs. Tim McKenzie
Cantwell defeated McKenzie via submission (Rear Naked Choke) at 2:13 of round 1.
- Lightweight bout: Marcus Hicks vs. Ed Ratcliff
Hicks defeated Ratcliff via submission (Guillotine Choke) at 1:42 of round 1.
- Middleweight bout: Chael Sonnen vs. Bryan Baker
Sonnen defeated Baker via unanimous decision (30–26, 30–25, 30–25).
- Light Heavyweight Championship bout: Doug Marshall (c) vs. Brian Stann
Stann defeated Marshall via KO (Punches) at 1:35 of round 1 to become the new WEC Light Heavyweight champion.